The New York Times Wirecutter calls SimpliSafe “the best home security.” And it’s won the Editors’ Choice at CNET and PC Magazine too. SimpliSafe was built to protect with sensors for every window, door and room. It’s also remarkably intuitive, thoughtfully designed so you can blanket your home with protection and never notice. With 24/7 professional monitoring named the industry’s best, SimpliSafe is always ready to alert the authorities when you need help. It’s just 14.99/month with no contracts.
- Named “the best home security system” by the Wirecutter and Editors’ Choice for Home Security by CNET and PC Magazine, SimpliSafe protects over 2 million people nationwide.
- 24/7 professional monitoring & police dispatch for $14.99/month with no contract.
- Parallel WiFi and cellular connections run to 24/7 alarm monitoring and police dispatch, meaning your home is protected no matter what.
- Whole home protection. Protect every window, door and room. Do it yourself setup takes just a few minutes, no drilling or tools needed.
- Smart security system. Works with other smart home devices like Amazon Alexa and August Smart Lock.